Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Cleveland. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at Maltz Performing Arts Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Maltz Performing Arts Center
📅 Dates and times: October 28 and 29 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older with a valid ID. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 – Dmitri Shostakovich
- II – Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) – Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) – S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) – Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig – Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show – Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet